It’s that time of the year again, isn’t it? You know…PUMPKIN EVERYTHING SEASON! Pumpkin lovers rejoice (we’re rejoicing over here)!
You’ve got the infamous Pumpkin Spice Latte (otherwise known as #PSL on social media), pumpkin pies, pumpkin scented candles, pumpkin scones and pumpkin flavored everything else. You want it in pumpkin flavor or scent? It’s out there.
Just search “Pumpkin Recipes” on Pinterest and you’ll never ever wonder what to do with that extra can of Libby’s Pure Pumpkin ever again! And just in case you don’t have time to weed through the
hundreds thousands of recipes on there…we’re sharing one of our favorites with you today!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
…and best thing about it (besides the pumpkin, of course) is the delicious chocolately morsels in each bite.
- One 29 oz. can of Pure Pumpkin (NOT Pumpkin Pie filling)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 bag of chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semi-sweet)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer, mix together the pumpkin, sugar, eggs, butter & vanilla until well blended.
- Then add the dry mix to the pumpkin mixture. When fully incorporated, mix in the chocolate chips.
- Place cupcake liners in a cupcake/muffin pan and fill each cup 2/3 full of the mixture.
- Bake 20-23 minutes
We’ve also created some free printable gift tags for you to use to package up these delicious little guys and give them to a friend to say, “Happy Fall” — trust us, they will become your best friends after tasting them!